There is another example of a "harvest" that is used in Scripture that should motivate us with urgency to be working in God's field--the Final Harvest!
We are eager to welcome you and your family! Join us for one of our services. We want to walk with you, inspire & challenge you.
We are still holding Sunday morning worship here at 10AM and Wednesday evening services at 7:00pm. Here are some helpful guidelines to help keep you safe during your time here.
• If you are high-risk, or don't feel safe, we are here for you on-line, as we will also be live-streaming services from Facebook & then they'll be available here afterwards.
• We will start services exactly at 10—try not to be late! Our services will be shorter than you were used to.
• 6 feet distancing still observed.
• Shaking hands and hugs are discouraged.
• Hand sanitizer will be available.
• Please don’t linger and congest the foyer area.
• Please DO feel free to greet and encourage one another in an appropriate way.
• Please DO feel free to say, “Amen,” or shout, “Hallelujah!”