It's not a matter of having Christ first on our priority list for the New Year. It is about having Him at the Center of the entire list!
We are eager to welcome you and your family! Join us for one of our services. We want to walk with you, inspire & challenge you.
We are still holding Sunday morning worship here at 10AM and Wednesday evening services at 7:00pm. Here are some helpful guidelines to help keep you safe during your time here.
• If you are high-risk, or don't feel safe, we are here for you on-line, as we will also be live-streaming services from Facebook & then they'll be available here afterwards.
• We will start services exactly at 10—try not to be late! Our services will be shorter than you were used to.
• 6 feet distancing still observed.
• Shaking hands and hugs are discouraged.
• Hand sanitizer will be available.
• Please don’t linger and congest the foyer area.
• Please DO feel free to greet and encourage one another in an appropriate way.
• Please DO feel free to say, “Amen,” or shout, “Hallelujah!”