Questions we all should be able to answer, but many are afraid to ask!
We are eager to welcome you and your family! Join us for one of our services. We want to walk with you, inspire & challenge you.
Sunday school, Sunday evening, and Wednesday night services are cancelled until further notice. We are still holding Sunday morning worship here at 10AM. Here are some helpful guidelines to help keep you safe during your time here.
• If you are high-risk, or don't feel safe, we are here for you on-line, as we will also be live-streaming services from Facebook & then they'll be available here afterwards.
• We will start services exactly at 10—try not to be late! Our services will be shorter than you were used to.
• 6 feet distancing still observed.
• Shaking hands and hugs are discouraged.
• Family groups can sit together, but otherwise please space out. We will close every other row to help with distancing. We may overflow into the fellowship hall.
• Hand sanitizer will be available.
• There will be no nursery or classes.
• Please don’t linger and congest the foyer area.
• Please DO feel free to greet and encourage one another in an appropriate way.
• Please DO feel free to say, “Amen,” or shout, “Hallelujah!”