We are eager to welcome you and your family! Join us for one of our services. We want to walk with you, inspire & challenge you.
We are still holding Sunday morning worship here at 10AM and Wednesday evening services at 6:30pm. Here are some helpful guidelines to help keep you safe during your time here.
- * If you are high-risk, or don't feel safe, we are here for you on-line, as we will also be live-streaming services from Facebook & then they'll be available here afterwards.
- * Bible study groups and Sunday School are meeting at 9am. We have coffee and donuts available at 8:30am. Please feel encouraged to get involved once again!
- * We will start the main worship service exactly at 10—try not to be late!
- * The offering plate is located by the auditorium entrance.
- * You are free to do what is most comfortable for you without being judged.
- * If you prefer to wear a mask, then do it (disposable masks are provided).
- * If you prefer NOT to wear a mask, then don’t feel pressured to do so.
- * If you want to attend but be distanced from others, let our greeters know and we will help you.
- * Feel free to greet and encourage one another in an appropriate way.
- * Feel free to say, “Amen,” or shout, “Hallelujah!”
- * Hand sanitizer will be available.